There‘s absolutely no two ways about this, because menopausal vaginal dryness is inevitable as we grow older, which always turns out bad for our sexual life. The vagina will get dry because of menopause and a good lubricant to use for menopause dryness will be needed. It sucks to know that one can’t get wet like one used to years ago but the good news is that it isn’t the end of intimacy.
There’s one way to combat any symptoms’ that have to do with post-menopause; the best bet is this best lubricant to use for menopause dryness. There are so many lubricants or options to fight menopause dryness out there but we have been able to discover the best lubricant to use for menopause dryness. You just have to read on to get the solution.
What Is Menopause Dryness?
Menopause dryness occurs when the estrogen levels fall during menopause. The vaginal tissues tend to produce little of its natural lubricant which leads to the vagina becoming very dry and the tissues losing its strength and elasticity. As this vaginal tissue is thinner they turn more sensitive and fragile.
Before the onset of menopause, the mucous membranes of the vagina will manufacture natural fluid and lubricant which goes to keep the vagina moist, strong and elastic. The estrogen in the body boosts vaginal tissues to create more lubricant that is acidic to secure the vagina from fungal and bacterial infections. But all these do not occur with menopause set in which leads to menopause dryness. The solution to this problem is getting this best lubricant to use for menopause dryness.
The Best Lubricant To Use For Menopause Dryness
There are so many options or lubricants for menopause dryness out there but a lot come with drastic side effects which could have adverse effects on the body and as such we only went for the best with little or no adverse effect.
The best lubricant to use for menopause dryness is the YES VM vaginal lubricant; this is the No 1 doctor- recommended brand of lubricant in the US. This lubricant is highly recommended by gynecologists and has stated on its label it’s easy to wash off, non-greasy and fragrance-free.
The YES VM is an organic plant polymer-based lubricant that secures and rehydrates delicate tissues naturally preventing them from vaginal infections. This lubricant helps to restore the vagina’s natural acidic environment to eliminate dryness. It is right to conclude that YES VM is a natural lubricant and it the purest answer to the problem of menopausal vagina dryness. Going by the recent research it has been discovered that this pH matched patented plant-based and unique formulation offers an immediate solution to menopause dryness symptoms like discomfort and itching soreness.
Outstanding Features Of This Bbest Lubricant To Use For Menopause Dryness
The following features are the reasons why YES VM is the best lubricant to use for menopause dryness
- It helps relief problems of burning, itching, and irritation
- It alleviates vaginal dryness and atrophy very quickly
- It is non-hormonal and of course estrogen-free
- You are sure of long-lasting use after an application
- It offers long-lasting and gentle rehydration
- This lubricant aid in moisturizing and soothing sensitive dry vaginal tissues
- It comes with pH matched to maintain and restore the health of the vagina.
- This lubricant brings relieves to discomfort, dryness of the vagina, irritation, and itching
- is internationally patent protected
- You can use it with latex and natural rubber condoms plus sex toys
- It is colorless, odorless and has no fallout or stickiness
- It is designed to support tissue osmolality
Is YES VM safe for the vagina?
One would have no issue going for this best lubricant to use for menopause dryness because of the following:
- YES VM lubricant has no glycerin or propylene content
- It is Aspartame and paraben-free
- It doesn’t have any hidden preservatives like triethanolamine, polyquaternium or Diazolidinyl urea
- It is a guaranteed natural and pure with certified organic status
- It is formulated to have no side effect but offers great rehydration
- It is an innovative lubricant with only organic and natural contents
- It hypoallergenic free from the risk of allergies
The Wonders of YES VM (how it works)
This best lubricant to use for menopause dryness works by lubricating the vaginal vault, since the gums, the natural hydrocolloids are bioadhesive, they mildly gum on to the dry walls of the vagina and let go of water where needed and this will then, rehydrate the dry mucosa. The secret is that when YES VM is used often, it will help restore the natural secured acidity of the vagina.
How To Use This Lubricant For An Excellent Result
To get a perfect result by using the best lubricant to use for menopause dryness, you have to follow the following steps
- Use the pre-filled applicators to get the right amount of this lubricant to where you need it. Using the applicator bring about hygiene and make you discreet in your application
- Use the 100ml tube manually and apply it with your fingers to the inner and external areas especially if your dryness isn’t internally.
- To see the fantastic result you eagerly crave for by using this lubricant, apply it often. Start from applying it daily then maybe 3 days a week. YES VM has no side effect so you can even use it as often as you want
- Then again, let your frequency of use be proportionate to the severity of your dryness. The pure and natural ingredients in this lubricant are to eliminate the fear of usage. So apply as much as you need per time and don’t entertain any fear or doubt. This lubricant is hormone-free.
The Ingredients Found In YES VM
The certified organic ingredients found in this lubricant include:
Water, flax gum, aleovera, locust bean gum, guar gum, sodium chloride, xanthan gum. Potassium sorbate, citric acid, and phenoxyethanol.
Women With The Following Symptoms Can Use YES VM
These symptoms below can be handled with the use of YES VM lubricant
- Any woman going through these symptoms as a result of low estrogen can take YES VM lubricant to remedy and get relieved from such issue:
- Symptoms associated with vaginal atrophy, there include itching, pain during sexual intercourse, vaginal dryness and risk of vaginal infections
- Symptoms associated with a menopausal transition which includes acne, unwanted hair growth, hot flashes, night sweats fatigue, urinary incontinence mood changes, and memory loss
Choosing The Right Lubricant For Menopause Dryness
We have a buffet of lubricants for menopause dryness out there but how do you choose the best one to prevent allergy and tissue damage. Use the following simple tips as your guide:
- Firstly, always read the label to have a bit of knowledge about their ingredients or content.
- Avoid those with preservatives and additives content especially if you prone to having vaginal irritation
- Be cautious of lubricants with flavorings and scents
- Go more for plain natural lubricants
- If you are always having a yeast infection, go more for a water-based lubricant that is glycerol-free because glycerol boost thrush which is a yeast infection
- If you like silicone-based lubricants, avoid any lubricant with silicone coated pelvic exercisers, this lubricants causes surface erosion
- If you can avoid the use of petroleum-based lubricants. Lubricants produced from petroleum have high chances of increasing the risk of infection and vaginal irritation. And it can’t be used with a latex condom if you need some form of protection.
- If you are going for synthetic oil-based lubricants, you need to consult with an expert on the best brand. A lot of them out there contain additives that are likely to increase the problem of allergy.
The truth is that some ingredients in lubricants for menopause dryness causes erosion of surface cells and damage the lining of the anus and vagina. So the bottom line is finding the most appropriate lubricant for your dryness. Menopause is a natural period for all women, so to still enjoy your sexual activities isn’t a crime, but the thing is finding what works for you.